Moogsoft AIOps 6.2 is Now Available
Wednesday September 20 2017
How AIOps integrates and Extends your VMware Strategy
We’re pleased to announce that the latest version of our flagship product, Moogsoft AIOps 6.2, is now available to customers. We’re very excited with this release for several reasons.
It marks the highly anticipated general availability of Probable Root Cause (PRC), the first technique that can understand causality in unpredictable IT environments with a significant degree of certainty, and without reliance on a model. This is accomplished through the use of patented supervised machine learning techniques that leverage user-supplied feedback.
Probable Root Cause (PRC) is the first technique that can understand causality in unpredictable IT environments with a significant degree of certainty, and without reliance on a model.
You can learn more about PRC from the webinar “Understanding AIOps & Probable Root Cause Analysis,” with Moogsoft Chief Scientist Robert Harper and Chief Evangelist Richard Whitehead.
This latest version of AIOps also includes a beta release of our Mobile interface, in which operators can view the status of their teams, services and situations; and collaborate with teammates on diagnosis and remediation even while they’re away from the office. You can read more about Moogsoft AIOps Mobile on the Moogsoft blog.
The main highlights of Moogsoft AIOps 6.2 include…
- Probable Root Cause (PRC) is GA. A user provides feedback at various points in the workflow indicating which alerts are causal or symptom. This greatly aids in the diagnosis steps, enabling an operator to focus on the right alerts.
- Mobile is now Beta. This allows users to view the status of their teams, services and situations and engage with others to diagnose and remediate while on the go.
- Notification Service using SMS (Alpha). A user can be notified via SMS of an invite, assignment or a critical situation. When selecting the link via a mobile device they will be brought immediately into the situation for faster diagnosis and resolution.
- Synchronization of teams via LDAP.
- New beta integrations for VMWare VRealize, VMWare vSphere, DynaTrace APM, CA Spectrum.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
Moogsoft is a pioneer and leading provider of AIOps solutions that help IT teams work faster and smarter. With patented AI analyzing billions of events daily across the world’s most complex IT environments, the Moogsoft AIOps platform helps the world’s top enterprises avoid outages, automate service assurance, and accelerate digital transformation initiatives.